Current Time in the UAE

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Not much to report

I really have don't much to say in here today, but I figured it was probably time for an update.  Life is going on, and November is just around the corner.  It's hard to believe that it's been nearly 2 months in the UAE -- I still haven't received my passport back, but I'm really hoping to get it back this week as I'd like to take a quick trip to the Philippines during Eid.  The classroom is slowly starting to take shape but there are still days where I feel like banging my head against the wall.

This morning, I went out and spent 1,000 dirhams on a karaoke machine for the livingroom.  It has over 40,000 songs, and I figure that it will be a big hit for parties.  lol  If only I could figure out how to get the cordless microphones to work!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, man, I can't believe I'm missing out on having the 'best damn karaoke jams' EVER! I do a killer DiVinyls imitation.

    ReplyDelete