I'm not feeling particularly wordy today, but I'm sure many of you are actively awaiting an update. . . . internet is installed, but the cable isn't quite working right for the tv. I have everything that I need for the apartment, but I still feel like I have a major grocery shop experience needed in the near future. The kitchen is messy, and I need to clean it. . . . but I'm feeling lazy! For you cheese lovers out there you'll be happy to know that there are many great cheeses available cheaply here!
I am posting some pictures so you can see what I ended up doing well below the 20,000 dirham budget.
Somebody's getting the hang of color-coordinating. I particularly like the accent on top of the fridge! ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great place!
ReplyDeleteIs that one of those washers that is a dryer, too? I think those are sooo cool!!